Thursday, January 16, 2014

Banana Nana

I been on a banana kick lately. Most people know this yellow fruit as a monkey favorite, but it's packed with so much electric goodness that dissolves the stomach fat. Some people can even consume more than 50 of them a day. Freelee the Banana Girl is a perfect example of an extreme banana eater (smoothie smasher).



Now, most people might think this is crazy eating that many bananas, but it's not like Freelee ONLY eats bananas. I have never eaten even half that many in one day, but anytime I ate a few bananas during the day I would notice how easy digestion was for my body. And you never have guilt.


Fruit is nature's candy. Let's embrace it. Fruit is here for a reason. Even when you take a look at a banana or  an orange -- it's perfectly packaged! Nature is Mother Earth's manufacturer.

Behold, the Banana Girl Diet!  



Reasons to Love And Eat Bananas (Banana Infographic)

No comments:

Post a Comment